Blood of Avalon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elysium Locations

+4
Sigfried Le Danois
Domnal Boruma
Brother Dominic
Simon Molendinarius
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Elysium Locations - Page 2 Empty Re: Elysium Locations

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:18 pm

"Hrm. That is odd. So much of the description matches the site Wraith uncovered, including the flooding. Perhaps it is merely a ruin near to the site. With that being the case I withdraw my objection."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Jacob William Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:25 pm

"I would say the same as some others that the silver mint would make a decent Elysium."

Lord Jacob William

Back to top Go down

Post by Giric Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:01 pm

"I would like to see a location that bears a great deal of history and importance chosen as a location for our elysium.  It may perhaps not be large, or pretty, but these things can be fixed.  It should signify something to the Cainites of Mithras's dominion, and be an obvious pick.  This land has seen cainite's rise and fall in power, surely there is a location remaining where momentous events occurred.

Giric

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:06 pm

*still standing and waiting for the higher ups to finnish when they do he will speak*
My Lords I have just started it was mainly to make myself a room for myself within the hollows or the leper colony. the tunnel system was but a thought that I had too make travaling safer *raises his gloved hand up pointing finger up* it was a thought nothing more but was interested to hear the thoughts of my fellow cainites on the matter? And if the Lady Kendra wishes me too show her the site that I visited and that has been spoken of I will gladly show you the area in question? *sits back down*

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Dominic Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:53 am

I have also been pursuing some research to determine whether there are any sites in the domain that were formerly Elysia, as such sites would likely be fitting locales to consider. I will report any of my findings to you as soon as I can verify them, provided you think such information would be useful to consider.
Brother Dominic
Brother Dominic

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Molendinarius Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:24 am

All information is useful, and I use all of it even if I do not comment.

Simon Molendinarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Molendinarius Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:02 pm

I believe, and correct me if I am suffering from a misapprehension, that the underground locations are no longer viable.  As such, and since there have been no further suggestions, I will be designating the University in York as the site of our new Elysium.  I choose this site over the one suggested by Baronet Domnal due to its proximity to the center of this barony.  Elysium will serve as a first port of call for cainites entering the city, and so should be well known and easily findable.
This decision will be final if nothing has been presented to change my mind by the end of the coming court in one weeks time.

Simon Molendinarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2