Blood of Avalon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming Court

Go down

Upcoming Court Empty Upcoming Court

Post by Simon Molendinarius Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:54 am

It has been more than a year since the events leading to the death of the former Baron of Yorkshire, and a year since I have been tending to the needs of this domain. We have had trials as well as success, but the time to gather ourselves in preparation is at an end. We have had the time required to understand the needs of the land. We have identified the challenges we should expect to face in the coming days. It is time to move forward.

During the coming court I would like the Baronets to each speak on their plans to contribute to and expand the power and growth of Yorkshire and all of Avalon. Each should have at least one solidly formed long term project to present.

Moreover. I would encourage everyone to participate in the challenges presented by my Chamberlain. I expect due honor be paid to his request in the form of ample participation.

Simon Molendinarius

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Court Empty Re: Upcoming Court

Post by Simon Molendinarius Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:54 am

Courts location will be chosen within a fortnight.

Simon Molendinarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Molendinarius Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:07 pm

Court will be held in Durham this month, in order to allow the Tremere a chance to show the fruits of their labors to the rest of the citizenry of Yorkshire.

We will use one of the properties formerly owned by Fedomir that were ceded to me by Meerlinda in payment for his crimes.

Simon Molendinarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down