Blood of Avalon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travel, diplomatic plans, and upcoming court

5 posters

Go down

Travel, diplomatic plans, and upcoming court Empty Travel, diplomatic plans, and upcoming court

Post by Simon Molendinarius Sat May 14, 2016 9:37 pm

I will be traveling this month to promote the diplomatic interests of Yorkshire. I will be speaking to numerous Barons and other potentates from the region.
To do this I wish to have the strongest standing possible. Thus I am calling on my court officers, as well as any cainites of standing to lend me thier names and prestation prior to making this trip.
While this service may be expected from my Scourge, Warmaster, and Seneschal..anyone else who wishes to assist the city will earn my favor, as well as a small boon should their name actually require invocation.

Simon Molendinarius

Back to top Go down

Travel, diplomatic plans, and upcoming court Empty Re: Travel, diplomatic plans, and upcoming court

Post by Domnal Boruma Sat May 14, 2016 10:56 pm

Whislt you travel, you may speak with my esteemed name.

Domnal Boruma

Back to top Go down

Travel, diplomatic plans, and upcoming court Empty Re: Travel, diplomatic plans, and upcoming court

Post by Mors Sun May 15, 2016 1:00 pm

"My duties call me away as well, but where I go I will have no need for such titles. You may speak with my feared name if you wish."

Mors

Back to top Go down

Post by Reynard Tisserand Fri May 20, 2016 3:39 pm

"Though I am quite new to your Barony, I would happily permit you to use my esteemed name, if doing so would in any way aid your endeavors on behalf of Yorkshire."
Reynard Tisserand
Reynard Tisserand

Back to top Go down

Post by Valance Sun May 22, 2016 10:50 am

"I have been called Resourceful, and as a good merchant know when to lend a ware to achieve a profit. You may call upon my name if you have need."

Valance

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down