Blood of Avalon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Announcement is Posted for Cainites

2 posters

Go down

An Announcement is Posted for Cainites Empty An Announcement is Posted for Cainites

Post by Reynard Tisserand Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:56 am

The following notice is posted in the University, and word of it is also spread throughout the domain:

"I am pleased to announce that I, Reynard Tisserand, have been appointed Chamberlain for the domain of York. It will be my pleasure to tend to matters social here in York, and I am humbled by the honor granted me through this appointment.

As there has been a gap in social record-keeping within this domain, all status bearing Cainites are required to inform me of the status they bear, prior to the next meeting of court, so that we may return to a more orderly manner of life. The easiest method would be for you to send me a communique containing your name and clan, the status you bear, and any notable circumstances surrounding the acquisition of your status.

Optionally, any Cainites who wish to have matters of prestation recorded with the office of the Chamberlain are welcome and encouraged to do so. This is not formally required as Cainites are permitted private debts, but any disputes arising surrounding debts which are not recorded with the office of the Chamberlain would be much more difficult to adjudicate or settle.

Lastly, as I hope to arrange some sociable diversions for our upcoming gatherings, if any Cainites have any particular preferences for the sorts of diversions that should be organized (tournaments, poetry competitions, musical performances, etc.) please let me know, so that I may attempt to accommodate your wishes."
Reynard Tisserand
Reynard Tisserand

Back to top Go down

An Announcement is Posted for Cainites Empty Re: An Announcement is Posted for Cainites

Post by Reynard Tisserand Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:54 pm

An appendix to the note is posted:

"Any Cainites in good standing are welcome to attend the salons and gatherings hosted at Reynard's manor, provided they observe proper decorum while in attendance."
Reynard Tisserand
Reynard Tisserand

Back to top Go down

An Announcement is Posted for Cainites Empty Re: An Announcement is Posted for Cainites

Post by Reynard Tisserand Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:03 am

A New Announcement is Posted over the Previous Announcement:

"The Chamberlain wishes to thank those Cainites who have been courteous enough to inform him so far of their status, the circumstances surrounding the acquisition of their reputations, as well as those who have chosen to inform him of matters of prestation."

"To those Cainites who have yet to communicate their deeds and accomplishments to Reynard, please be advised that the Court of Simon Molendinarius cannot accord you proper respect for any status that is not properly recorded. It would be a pity for someone who deserves to be known as honest or knowledgeable to find themselves regarded instead as deceptive or ignorant."
Reynard Tisserand
Reynard Tisserand

Back to top Go down

Post by Vala Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:52 am

::Vala wanders past the University and reads the various notes casually and lowly and speaks to herself:: Now which one was this Reynard Tisserand now and how would I send him a letter? ::continues reading:: Hmm who is Simon Molendinarius? I thought some Lady was in charge? ::shrugs:: Whatever, don't matter to me much either way. A girl goes away trading for a few months and everything changes.
Vala
Vala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down