Blood of Avalon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering

2 posters

Go down

A Gathering Empty A Gathering

Post by Kendra of the Wood Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:38 pm

Kendra steps into the public room one evening when there are more than just a few cainites present. "The Lady Merlinda has paid me a substantial boon that I make an announcement"

She clears her throat and looks over the group a moment. (Expression 3)

"Ladies and Lords of the courts of Avalon, several of the clan of Tremere have gone missing. One is believed to have been taken by ghouls or hunters and they were seen heading south, into the domain of York. That same group was seen camping in this domain by way of Nos networking, and The Lady Merlinda is offering a substantial reward both in boons and coin to anyone who returns her wayward clansmen, on the other hand, while she doubts that any would be foolish enough to take members of her clan hostage and attempt to break their will or spirit, she wishes them to know that her patience of late has worn to the breaking point, and retribution for the many slights against her clan will make the sacking of Carthage look like a midwinter reverie. She also wishes the court to know that she is aware of the Baali presence within the domain and offers the full support of her clan and it's powers of persuasion in dealing with a threat to all our kind."

Kendra takes a seat, and begins reading a very old and worn tome.
Kendra of the Wood
Kendra of the Wood

Back to top Go down

A Gathering Empty Re: A Gathering

Post by Simon Molendinarius Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:24 pm

You are rather late to the occasion Kendra.  Please join us in the other room where we are waking the rescued cainite in question.  I will be happy to accept the rewards offered from Melindra.

Simon Molendinarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Molendinarius Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:38 pm

It should also be noted that we are not impressed by one who would threaten such extreme violence what what is self described as slights.  I was under the impression that Melindra was an educated, intelligent, and wise Baron in her own right.  Surely she does not threaten our Lord Mithras' domain over slights?

Simon Molendinarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendra of the Wood Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:42 pm

::Kendra merely shrugs:: I'm just the messenger, if you wish I could deliver a message to her, she seems to think me impartial to cainite politics, as true as that may be I'm not partial to walking into a city of usurpers.
Kendra of the Wood
Kendra of the Wood

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Molendinarius Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:05 pm

No. Rather I wish you to send her message further south, up to and including London if you are able.

Simon Molendinarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendra of the Wood Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:08 pm

::Kendra nods:: The roads are very dangerous my lord, and the further I travel the greater the risk to myself. Perhaps a major boon per domain would assuage the terror I feel when I leave my beloved haven.
Kendra of the Wood
Kendra of the Wood

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Molendinarius Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:18 pm

I though Melindra already paid you to spread her message, or did she only ask you to come to York?

Simon Molendinarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendra of the Wood Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:19 pm

She paid me to bring it here, your grace. I do not know if she paid others to speak in their own domains. I can find out, while visiting.
Kendra of the Wood
Kendra of the Wood

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Molendinarius Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:33 pm

How very odd. Well, since she said several have gone missing and I have only recovered one, I will send her message on all the same. You can tell her she can add that to the debt she owes for the rescue of her wayward apprentice.

Simon Molendinarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendra of the Wood Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:37 pm

So we are in agreement? I boon to walk into the den of diablerists and usurpers? As well as the domains of all lords of Avalon?
Kendra of the Wood
Kendra of the Wood

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Molendinarius Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:40 pm

Oh no. I will simply send a letter. You should not be forced to leave your woods against your will. Simply do as Melindra bids you. I will add the Blood boon for the return of her blood to the two major boons Melindra owes me.
I am sure she thanks you for your servixe.

Simon Molendinarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendra of the Wood Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:49 pm

::Kendra bows:: She paid me a major to deliver a message, other than that, we've had perhaps two exchanges of words, more pleasant greetings than anything. I found it rather enjoyable to extract boons from someone of superior status in our society.
Kendra of the Wood
Kendra of the Wood

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Molendinarius Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:56 pm

Indeed. An interesting turn of events for the Baroness.

Simon Molendinarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down