Blood of Avalon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Status and History

2 posters

Go down

Status and History Empty Status and History

Post by Giric Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:42 pm

::As giric sees kindred in York he will speak to them in a manner somewhat similar to below. Feel free to answer here or in PMs::

"Fellow kindred, while your personal standing in our society may be known it is equally important that we know what you were recognized for, and the story behind your name. Without a proper context you will not receive the respect you merit. Come and speak with me at your convenience, tell me of the mighty deeds or cunning actions you have taken to earn your name!"

OOC Tell me your status and how you got it, please? If not I'll just be forced to use politics and have you tell me anyway, so lets roleplay and have fun!

Giric

Back to top Go down

Status and History Empty Re: Status and History

Post by Ichorst the Emissary Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:32 am

Ichorst looks around the room, an expression of....almost hunger on his face. This slowly changes to approach annoyance, but stops shy and changes to amusement instead.

"Very well, I will begin. Hopefully my tale will inspire the rest to be a bit ore forthcoming.

In my early days as a Cainite, I was as many are. Overwhelmed by my new state, struggling with the new desires pressing against my will, and feeling sharply the loss of other more familiar desires that I hadn’t realized how strongly I’d had. None of these did I feel more strongly than an irresistible need for the entire picture, the entirety of a story. And the more I uncovered the more I realized the story would never end, and I despaired.
But then, at last, my Sire, seeing me distraught, imparted to me a lesson he himself had learned. ‘Ichorst, what troubles thee shouldst not. Be not disturbed by the magnitude of thy task, for it is for this reason thou were bestowed with longevity. Seek not the completion of a thing, instead, seek to savor each layer as it is pulled back. And know that the story is in many places, with many tongues. Seek in all the corners of the world.’
This rang true with me, and I realized what I had to do. I threw myself into learning how others around me thought, how they behaved, what they desired. And then integrated myself among them, and learned their stories. Next, I repeated the same in a more expanded area, and then another and another. Soon it was realized by my betters that among all of them I had more sway and more of a direct connection with more individuals than anyone else.
And so it was decided that I was Influential enough to go out, and in slaking my new desires, bring much benefit to those I came to, and those I came from. I have heard several stories here already, and would like to think I have contributed somewhat to yours.
I pray you all continue to do so here, and elsewhere.”
Ichorst the Emissary
Ichorst the Emissary

Back to top Go down

Post by Giric Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:26 am

Giric will listen intently as Ichorst speaks.

"Thank you Ichorst, you truly have a way with words. I hope others take your example and bring forward their tales as well. I eagerly await hearing more of your stories, although at another time."

Giric

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down